About A.N.M. Course
ANM or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery is a two-year diploma programme in the field of Nursing. Interested candidates can apply for an ANM diploma after passing their class 12 exam in Science or Arts stream. The two-year course includes six months of compulsory internship. ANM diploma is the most basic diploma course which can be opted as a starting step towards making a career in the Nursing field. Graduates with ANM diplomas can start their careers by working with community health centres in urban or rural areas.
Benefits of Diploma in Nursing ANM Course
- ANM diploma courses enable the learner to have various options as midwifery, nursing, and related medical positions in hospitals.
- The ANM courses have greater job prospects for those learners who have completed (10+2) and have the aptitude for the nursing field. It is one of the most lucrative and noble professions.
- Nursing course admission opens many avenues of job opportunities in public as well as in private hospitals and other health-related organizations.
- The learners can opt for a psychiatric nurse profile where they would be able to handle emotionally and psychologically stressed people.
- With Diploma in Nursing ANM Course, the learners can also take up a job as a military nurse in Military Hospitals and serve the armed forces.
- The Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in the nursing course allows students to work with various career opportunities. For instance- rural health workers, health visitors, Home nurses, , basic health workers, etc